LT Series Fire Helmet
Low Profile Structural Fire Helmet
The LT thermoplastic fire helmet has a low center of gravity and low profile making it an extremely comfortable fire helmet with increased headroom for structural and proximity firefighting. The fire helmet includes an innovative Quick-Attach Blade System allowing for a simple press on or off either a blade-mounted face shield or blade-mounted goggle in seconds. This flexibility gives the firefighter the advantage of the right option for the right application without time consuming component changes.
Features & Benefits
Sure-Lock® ratchet headband offers both a quick-turning sizing knob and a unique three position height adjuster to create a completely personalized fit.
Proprietary U-Fit headband system with 4-point nylon crown strap and crown pad provides 36 different adjustment settings.
Flexibility for the Job
Quick attach blade system enables changing of eye or face protection, literally, in a snap.
- LTX fire helmets make maintenance easy and cost-effective. Fewer helmet components and one of the lowest total costs of ownership in the industry make your helmet a long-term investment.
- TrakLite® integrated lighting (optional) features eight forward-facing and rear buddy light, long lasting LED lights
- Available in gloss white, yellow, red, black, orange, lime-yellow, pink, green, and blue
- Featuring 12 custom comfort setting, the U-Fit- ratchet headband provides custom fitment both horizontally and vertically without affecting the height of fire helmet on the head.
- Easily removable leather ratchet cover, brow pad and ear/neck protector for cleanability and decontamination
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Available eye and face protection options include 4” optically correct face shield or ESS FirePro or Inner Zone Goggles
- Replaceable and washable Nomex 6 oz. rip-stop Nomex outer shell backed with three layers of FR cotton flannel for comfort and protection of ear and neck area.
- Exceeds the NFPA 1971, Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting, Pertaining to Structural Fire Helmets.
Choosing and Maintaining Fire Helmets
We offer expert information and products for getting the longest life from your fire and rescue helmets.
Bullard Decon Cloths Protection
We formulated Bullard Decon Cloths to protect against the toxins you don’t see, using the latest CDC-based decontamination methods to safely remove cancer-causing chemicals in all areas of your body.
DownloadsLTX Features and Benefits NFPA - Chinese LTX Features and Benefits GA - Chinese LT Features and Benefits LT Features and Benefits-Español LT Features and Benefits-Française LT User Manual LTX User Manual English-Português LTX Bid Specifications LTX Bid Specifications-Português LTG4X Bid Specifications
Most Popular Products
QXT Thermal Imager
. External Link. Opens in new window.
Comfort Comes Standard
Customize & Configure Your Leather Front and Fire Helmets
Using our “Build Your Bullard” tool, you can configure, customize and proof your personal protective equipment. You’ll have all the details, including a suggested retail price, when you contact your distributor. We’re ready to help if you have questions.
Speak to an Expert
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you. Drop us a line or give us a call if you have any questions.
Address: 51 Changi Business Park Central 2
#03-04 The Signature