For Hazardous Locations
Combining the cutting-edge technology and ergonomic design of the EVA, with approval for use in Hazardous Locations, the EVAHL Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) offers users the latest in respiratory protection for explosive environments.
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D, T6 (Gases and Vapors)
- Class II, Division 2 Groups F, G (Dusts)
- Class III (Fibers or Flyings)
- CSA International Certificate 2510928 per ANSI/ISA 2.12.01-2007
What is a Hazardous Location?
The National Electrical Code defines hazardous locations as those areas "where fire or explosive hazards may exist due to flammable gases or vapors, flammable liquids, combustible dust, or ignitable fibers or flyings" For more information please read the EVAHL FAQ.
Convenient, Comfortable, Safe
- Provides superior protection with a 1,000 APF (Assigned Protection Factor).
- Two distinct audible alarms notify users of low battery and low air flow. The sound from the alarms travels through the breathing tube directly to the user’s ear.
- A long-lasting 10,000-hour brushless motor that is designed for long-term reliable use.
- High-Efficiency Particulate Absolute (HEPA) and combination filters for every application: PAPRC3, PAPRC4, PAPRC5.
- Two-speed blower unit for personalized airflow and cooling.
- Filter locking tab that notifies the user that the filter is in place with both a visual indication and audible click.
- Vinyl coated urethane belt or simply decontamination or a contoured belt made of closed-cell, chemically-resistant foam shaped to contour to the back for extra comfort.
A complete EVA PAPR system consists of three components
- EVAHL powered air respirator assembly with filter
- Respirator hood, full face respirator mask or loose-fitting facepiece with suspension
- Breathing tube assembly
Applications and Uses
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Paint Respirator and Coating Respirator
- Welding Respirator and Grinding Respirator
- Animal Science