Features and Benefits
Superior All-In-One Protection
- HMXi offers maximum head, face, and respiratory protection meeting ANSI/ISEA standard Z89.1 Type 1, Class E&G for Protective Headwear and ANSI/ISEA Z87.1 High Impact Eye and Face Protection.
- Select models of the HMXi meet 1,000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF).
- One size fits all. No fit testing required.
Choose Your Breathing Source
- Powered Air-Purifying Respirator
- The industry-leading EVA Powered Air-Purifying Respirator is perfect for your HMXi system providing the best combination of both face and respiratory protection in a single package.
- The EVA PAPR delivers 8.5 CFM of airflow to the HMXi for protection from airborne hazards for a safe, comfortable and productive experience.
- EVA’s Active Flow Technology automatically adjusts the blower’s performance to maintain constant air flow despite changing conditions.
- Supplied Air
- The HMXi Supplied Air Respirator system offers the industry’s most flow control options for all-day protection and comfort when using compressed air.
- HMXi can be used with convenient and low-cost Bullard Free-Air® pumps.
Climate Control Comfort
- The airflow in the HMXi is designed to rush over and around the top of the head to deliver maximum cooling to the face while also providing superior respiratory protection.
- HMXi flow control devices provide workers with superior comfort to stay cool or keep warm, whatever the climate.
- Workers feel assured knowing their head is protected and their viewing area is enlarged for increased vision.
- Disposable lens covers for Coatings and Painting applications.
- Hard coated polycarbonate lens and visors are designed to withstand the harshest environments.
Multiple Shroud Options
- Full bib capes attach within seconds to the HMXi Helmet offering coaters and painters two materials to choose from.
- DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 or 4000 Chemical Resistant Full Shrouds (1,000 APF).
- PTFE HEPA Low Profile Facepiece Shroud (25 APF).