EVA Powered Air-Purifying Respirator
Durable. Comfortable. Ergonomic.
EVA Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (PAPR) is equipped with the technology for providing wearers with constant airflow in a compact, streamlined, lightweight, ergonomic form for added comfort.
Features & Benefits
Battery Confidence (Longevity of battery)
Visual fuel gauge on removable battery
Single sealed button with variable long pressed controls for device On/Off and hi/low speeds
Multiple Ergonomic Mounting Options
Available with a chemically resistant closed cell foam curved comfort belt and vinyl urethane decon-friendly belt or backpack harness to suit your application or body type.
- Two chemically resistant belt options available – comfort foam or decon-friendly vinyl urethane
- Vinyl urethane backpack harness evenly distributes weight of EVA across the shoulders
- Visual fuel gauge on battery is intuitive and accessible
- Two blow speeds controlled with a single button
- Decontamination kits allows for decontamination by water submersion – ingress protection
- Full device can be whipped down with common cleaners such as SporKlenze, 70% IPA, Bleach.
- Active flow technology maintains blower speed as filter or cartridge resistance increases
- Low battery and low airflow alarms keep you aware and safe
- Long lithium polymer battery life of up to 16 hours depending on blower speed and head top respirator
- Available with a High Efficiency HEPA filter, organic vapor cartridge / filter combo, or acid gas cartridge / filter combo
- Removable, high efficiency battery with single or gang-chargers
- NIOSH certified with multiple loose-fitting hoods, facepieces and hard-shell respirators
- Filter / cartridge locking tab for visual confirmation of correct installation